Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases, and the RISE Videoconferencing Network.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library. Chinook Arch member libraries have varying membership fees, and set their own loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines for library materials.
Fort Macleod Public Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates
- Adult - $10
- Family - $20
- Juvenile - $5
- Teen - $5
- Junior cardholders cannot borrow DVDs or videotapes.
- Books, toys, audiobooks and CDs: loaned for 3 weeks
- Magazines (except current issue): loaned for 7 days
- DVDs and videotapes: loaned for 7 days
Charges for Overdue Items
- Books, audio materials, and magazines: $0.25 per item, per day
- DVDs and videotapes: $2.00 per item, per day